Thursday, February 16, 2006

What do YOU think?

Thea had this on her Lj. Follow the two links and choose words that best describe me (one deals with positive traits, the other negative). A statistical chart is set up as people submit their answers so that I can see where my answers agree with others and what my "blind spots" are. The blind spots will be good to know...especially negative traits. Sometimes we do not see what other see! Very interesting! You will be able to see my charts after you choose words, and you can do one for yourself and post it to your own blog!

Positive Traits:
http://kevan.org/johari?name=Spanish+Morning

Negative Traits:
http://kevan.org/nohari?name=Spanish+Morning

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The negative ones were harder to choose...

I've posted our choice of home on Xanga. And that picture of Abby is from Sunday, after our weekend snowstorm. Right now it's 66 degrees outside.Tomorrow's high will be 22. I just thought the picture was cute, so I posted it.

And as for Lost, I think Sayid talked to Charlie because he remembers what happened to him and Claire two weeks ago. I've wondered if people like Jack and Locke just think about themselves and their immediate cares...d'uh. Maybe Charlie's dreams were implanted by the Others.

Anyway, rant over.

Autumn said...

sorry, but I literally "laughed out loud" and nearly choked when I read that "100% of people think Dawn is overdramatic."

Anonymous said...

Yeh, I laughed at that, too...

and notice who said that? Momma, Aut and Tracie.

Jaclyn said...

I couldn't do the negative ones... and maybe that is because of my unique relationship with you. Although we discuss our weaknesses and sins, I have never visably seen them in you. :-) It is interesting to see what the people who HAVE spent a lot of time with you say are your negative traits. I wonder what my family would pick for me on that list??? Thanks for being vulnerable enough to let people do your negatives! I love you!

Anonymous said...

I finally did this. Just thought you would wanna know. I had to think about it alot.

Love you, cheeky minx

Powered By Blogger