Amen and may you be blessed exponentially for your proclamation of pure goodness. You cannot praise unless you have tasted and seen that cheese is good. I have a friend, Shannon, who I guess is only eating foods that are raw. Therefore, cheese is out of the picture. In my opinion, that would be like the beginning of hell. Dawn, cheese is great is an understatement!
5 comments:
Oooookkkkkk, whatever you say :-P
Cheese is best on a pizza, am I right?
(You sound like Wallace from Wallace and Gromit.)
Amen and may you be blessed exponentially for your proclamation of pure goodness. You cannot praise unless you have tasted and seen that cheese is good. I have a friend, Shannon, who I guess is only eating foods that are raw. Therefore, cheese is out of the picture. In my opinion, that would be like the beginning of hell. Dawn, cheese is great is an understatement!
it is not the beginning of hell... cheese can actually wreak ALL KINDS of havoc on your body!
But yes, I love cheese, too. Everything in moderation, k? haha
Robert: What's that?
Raymond: Oh, cheese. Want some?
Robert: Have you just been sitting here eating cheese all day?
Raymond: I... I can't stop.
Post a Comment