Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Second Post for Today

Wow, it's unusual for me to post twice in a day. Or thrice if you include Sanctifying Truth. Just thought I'd throw out some pictures for ya'll to browse!

My birthday flowers from Momma. A refreshing burst of spring in the cold and dreary winter months (for the rest of you that is.) ;-)

Next are the beginnings of Judah's scrapbook. Sorry for the flash on the cover, but I keep the plastic on for protection. Matt questioned it, but I am glad I did...a photo sticker got on it; and if it hadn't been covered, it would have ripped when I peeled it off! Click on the pictures to get a closer look at what was written and the pictures.

The "title page" sets precedent. I will always do a silhouette of whatever each child's "animal" is, the meaning of their name, and then the day and year they were born. Obviously, there is nothing above 2006 yet.



4 comments:

Kathie said...

I'm loving the scrapbook!!! The lion thing (you know I'm having spelling issues today) is wonderful so artsy/abstract yet so a lion :) keep up the good work...I might be getting inspire, hmmm
momma

Jaclyn said...

What a wonderful job you have done, momma :-) I love the picture of Matt holding the frame! The look on his face is priceless! I cannot wait to meet little Judah :)

Anonymous said...

A lion? I thought it was a hippo! Cute idea...so is it an animal per year? I'm confused...

But that photo sequence of Matt is precious. Wish our parents could've had that opportunity to document the announcement. Yay for cool scrapbooks.

Dawn said...

Yes, it's a lion! We'll choose an animal per child. Kind of like "what the nursery is done in." Lion was obvious for Judah. :-) My animal was a chick. Autumn's was a bunny, and Hope's was a lamb. Every year for Easter, my mom always got/gets us a little something that has our animal on it (or is our animal, like a stuffed one). It's a sweet memory!

I am grateful that Thea was there with us...that's the only reason we are able to have his reaction documented!

Powered By Blogger