Wow! What a morning! I truly believe I am a morning person. I'd just forgotten how much of one I am. Here's what I've done so far today...
~Woke up and spent time with Matt
~Got dressed to the shoes and hair
~Had cereal while we read and prayed together
~Went to Target and the grocery store
~Put the groceries away (carried them up the stairs by myself in 2 trips)
~Made Matt's lunch
~Saw Matt off to school by walking him to the car instead of staying at the door (3rd stair trip!)
~Started my daily ritual of chatting with Jaclyn, e-mail, and blog checking.
~Updated our finances.
...and now I'm deciding what to have for my mid-morning snack. Though I guess it is almost lunch time. It's so refreshing to have lots of activity in the morning compared to dragging myself out of bed and straight to breakfast, bye Matt, and then computer.
Did I mention it is a glorious day outside already? The sun is...wait, was (just looked outside) shining, the birds are still singing. It's cool enough to feel the briskness but not enough to need a jacket. It's rained recently so the air smells fresh and isn't dry. Simply wonderful.
Makes me wonder what on earth I'm going to do this afternoon! I hope you all have a wonderful day alongside me! I do know that we're going to childbirth class tonight...it's on the pushing stage. Yipe! :-P
Check out Faulty Double Helix today. It's a good one! (linked at left)

No comments:
Post a Comment