Jaclyn tagged me with this...
Four jobs you have had in your life:
1. Sales Clerk at Name Brand Clothing
2. Lifeguard
3. Secretary at Family Counsel (best job!)
4. Secretary at Union University
...and believe it or not, I think that's it for official jobs I've ever had!
Four movies you would watch over and over:
1. Miss Congeniality 1 & 2
2. Independence Day
3. Willow
4. Clueless ::almost afraid to admit it::
Four places you have lived:
1. Little Rock, AR
2. Santa Clarita, CA
3. Jackson, TN
4. Salinas, CA
Four TV shows you love to watch:
1. Lost
2. Emeril Live
3. Oprah
4. Star Trek ::again, almost afraid to admit it::
Four places you have been on vacation:
1. Maui, Hawaii
2. Bermuda
3. St. Thomas, Virgin Islands
4. Florida Keys
Four websites I visit daily:
1. All the blogs...usually at least twice.
2. Hotmail
3. Um...
4. Er...
Four of my favorite foods:
1. Fetuccini Alfredo and Tiramisu from Olive Garden
2. Papa John's Pizza and garlic sauce
3. Fresh pineapple
4. Potatoes in pretty much any form
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. In Christ's arms
2. With Aut and the kids
3. Having ice cream at Jaclyn's house (with no one choking...)
4. With my hubby on the couch...which I am going there this second...

1 comment:
I will try to remember to serve ice cream when you visit my house... and when will that be? :-) I'll try not to choke... or faint. Looking forward to talking with you tomorrow!!!
Post a Comment