Wednesday, January 18, 2006

I've Finally Done It

Bright ideas sometimes come when you least expect them. Not to add to your blogging world or anything, but I have created a new blog. This blog will be for life events and pictures while the new one will be much more personal and practical.

www.sanctifyingtruth.blogspot.com

It's more for my benefit than anyone else's...but I know we ALL can benefit from what I will be posting about. Also, note the new links I've put up to my blog and three new ones.

Bed update - So, they came to deliver our new bed and dresser last Thursday. Guess what! We have an Eastern King, not a California King. :-P So the rails for the frame were too narrow and too long. So they left the dresser (thank you!) and the headboard is leaning against the wall with our mattress on the floor in front of it. The footboard is leaning against another wall. But even still! It looks worlds better and we are THOROUGHLY enjoying having a headboard rather than a wall to lean against. It makes it feel like a real bedroom. Imagine that. They said it would take about two weeks for the new rails to come in, so maybe in another week. It gives me time to repair our dust ruffle...I sew up one rip and then find another one, then another. Very odd, but at least it is fixable!

Tomorrow is...a busy day. ;-) We might have the car washed. Then we have another Dr. Goodwein appointment. Then dinner at Olive Garden. Tradition! 24 seems kinda old to me. But the closer tomorrow has gotten, the younger 24 seems. I'm glad!

Ok, gonna eat lunch now and finish chatting with Jaclyn. She's such a trap! I wanted to nap like two hours ago. But alas, she is irresistable! I can nap and clean the house in one afternoon right? YES!

3 comments:

Autumn said...

glad to "hear" from you :) miss yoU! I hope you have a splendid birthday! LOVE YOU!!!

Jaclyn said...

Irresistable? Wow, thanks! You are too... I was wondering why I never saw pictures of the new bed!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

where do you chat? AIM? because i am going to start staying on more so I can chat with you lovely people more often.

Powered By Blogger