After 35 days away...I woke up several times last night thinking "Where on earth am I, and what is that huge white thing on the wall?" Then I'd remember that I am home and the white thing was my closet door. And it's kind of strange to remember that we are our own family and have our own home filled with our own stuff. It is easy to quickly become kids with grandkids when you are home for the holidays! Instead of typing out story right now (considering I have almost a month's worth), I will just post some pics. It's almost 9:00 and the boys are both still asleep. Wonder of wonders! And, no, Judah didn't throw up on the plane -- praise the Lord!
We got a new camera. It's awesome! In a coming post, I will show you how good it is at detail...even when taking a pic of a Christmas tree from another room!
Christmas PJ Brothers. It still amazes me that my first son's First Christmas PJ's became my second son's...one Christmas after the other.
One of Elijah's gifts from my mom was his very own special blank. We found a fleece blanket with a monkey on it that says "Snuggly," so I did some work on it to put a satin boarder (which is what qualifies it as special!). This was one of the first few pictures we took with our new camera. Later, I'll show you a close up of my hands. It's pretty cool detail!
Bathtime with sick but happy Judah. For those who don't know, Judah was pretty much sick the whole time we were gone. Colds, pink eye, high-fever & vomit virus, almost ear infection. Judah's trip to the doctor involved chest x-ray, nose swab (which Matt say was more of a brain swab), and blood drawn out of his little arm. It was quite an eventful vacation for Judah.
Sleeping Bouncy Baby. Who loves Nini's hands
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from the four of us!

4 comments:
Yay! Pictures! Posts!!! I bet it is strange to be home after being gone that long. I think the longest I have been away is like 23 days.
New camera's are so much fun!!! What kind is it?
Love you all!!!
I LOVE the last photo of the four of you. You look beautiful!
Call me sometime. I know you're tired and trying to settle in. I miss you though! or just IM.
(a) What kind of camera?
(b) Hey...I recognize that bouncy seat! ;)
(c) I know what you mean about your first child's Christmas PJs becoming your second child's the very next Christmas. What's even weirder is when they're in use the NEXT Christmas by yet another baby! Trust me on that one.
Post a Comment