Judah and I made cookies together for the first time last night. It was more of an introduction to cookie making since it was precut cookie dough. But I let him stand on a step stool and watch me do it, let him taste the cookie dough (which of course he loved), and explained to him the basics of baking. It was such a precious time alone with him!
Waiting and watching the goodness bake up!
Look who really does have Momma's eyes. ;-) Although, his seem to still have a touch of green because they are not as dark amber brown as mine.
Autumn just gave us a LOAD of boy clothes. I am so thankful! And they are all adorable, of course! I also found some new jeans for the boys at Target. They are the bomb! They're dark denim and more fitted than most baby/toddler jeans (which are the baggy straight leg type.) I love them! Elijah is wearing them in his full length photo; but I cropped it close, too, so you can see his cute face. :-D

3 comments:
Awww... I miss you guys!!! They boys are so cute, oh my WORD! :-)
I'm so excited for you that Matt will be here tomorrow!!! I can relate to what you've experienced the last couple weeks. By the way, I miss you and the boys! It's been too long since I've seen you. ;)
Your little men are so adorable! I can't wait for our little guy to get here. Only 3 months to go!
~Kristen S (New Hampshire)
Post a Comment