And I was excited about a little flurry yesterday??? It's still crazy to me that I live in a place that experiences ALL the seasons. Just a few months ago I gazed at colored trees, now this! And if you view my previous post, you'll see what it looked like only a few hours ago. When Matt left for work, there wasn't one speck of snow to be found!

4 comments:
three people have asked me where you got the pink and grey hat. I think you made it, am I right?
I wish I could be there to enjoy a cup of hot chocolate or a caffe mocha and the snow with you all :)
You are so cute. I love you. It was good to talk to you THREE times today! Woooohoooo!!!!
praying for you guys!
Snow! You are so lucky! I keep hoping for a foot of it before winter is over!
Post a Comment