Friday, January 04, 2008

More on Judah

Well, right after my last post, the boys woke up. We ended up taking Judah to the doctor because his fever is high again today. Turns out, he has ear infections in both ears; but our doctor does not think that explains what is going on with the long-term fever and such. So poor Judah had blood drawn again today for a more intensive screening. I should be hearing back today and in a few days about the various tests. I gave him some Tylenol a little while ago for the fever, and he hasn't thrown up yet. And I actually got him to eat some apple sauce. He's just a lump on the couch today. :-( Pray he gets better soon and that we will settle back in quickly.

And get some much needed sleep.

2 comments:

Autumn said...

Judah-man, I feel your pain. Get better soon!

Lola said...

Poor baby. It was so good to see you all. Keep us updated on the cutie-patootie.

Okey-dokey, artichokey (feel free to steal that, I know it's hilarious) ;)

Powered By Blogger