You won't believe how many pictures are in this post. So let's get to it.
CHRISTMAS DAY 2007
Elijah's first Christmas.

Judah's turn -- which included a real boomarang from Australia!

Momma and Daddy's turn. My new Willow Tree Family and the necklace from Australia were two very special gifts to me! Matt got a guitar which he is currently strumming -- I love to hear him play!

Despite what the sticker says, he's NOT for sale!

Jesus' birthday party. There is alot of symbolism in this pancake birthday cake. It tells the Gospel story...and it's tasty, too!

ARKANSAS FAMILY
Now tell me who he looks like. ;-)

Hailey, our sweet niece.

Hope, me, and 'Lijah.

My beautiful older sister, Autumn (who took many of these family pictures because she wanted to play with our new camera). Thanks!

Linus...I mean...Judah.

Hope playing with Matt's Christmas gift.

Gramps, whose Sugarbear I forever will be.

My beautiful older sister's handsome hubby, Andy. Now you know why their kids are knock-outs. :-)

Erik, our oldest nephew.

I have a feeling that someday these four will keep us all on our toes when they are together.

Sick in Arkansas, but still smilin'. Update: Judah had a follow-up appointment yesterday. Right ear looked semi-better, left ear was still pretty bad. Pink eye has hit again, therefore another round of eyedrops is underway. He will go on a new antibiotic for his ears on Saturday for long term (same thing as last winter/spring). I'm assuming if his ears have not improved by his next check-up in two weeks, then we will really be discussing the possibility of tubes. I won't be surprised. He is becoming my "pay-back" child. ;-)

'Lij and his Nini.

Doesn't he just melt your heart?

Me and my boys. ::sigh of bliss::

PLAYDATE WITH HANNAH
Yesterday, Tara graciously came over to watch Elijah while I took Judah for his check-up. She also brought dinner! It was heart warming to be with Nathan and Tara again and to see adorable Hannah. God's goodness can be seen in how quickly we made dear friends here. Thanks again, Tara! Judah tried to play ball with Hannah, but she wasn't quite sure what to do. She's cute even when she's crying. They made good music together!

EATIN' FUN
Judah has recently gotten to try Daddy's favorite cereal, Lucky Charms. He's a natural in that he picks out the marshmallows and leaves the cereal. The second picture is evidence that he would even take the cereal pieces out of his mouth if they happened to tag along with a marshmallow. Kids will be kids. A bowl of those sounds good right now, actually.

We started veggies this week with Elijah, debuting with Sweet Potatoes. He was quite shocked when they first hit his tongue, but he gobbles them up. It might be hard to see, but in the first picture you will notice the spoon laying on the coffee table with a little smattering of sweet potatoes. That's because I let Elijah hold the spoon for a second and before I knew it, somehow he had LAUNCHED the spoon all the way over there. Hilariously cute! We're gonna have to stop the sweet potatoes and oatmeal thought because something is not sitting well. Trial and error can be so tough sometimes!

PART OF YESTERDAY'S HARDSHIPS
If you read my most recent post, you found out what kind of day I had. Here are two pictures from it -- Elijah crying next-to-non-stop and the chenille blanket after it's second time in the dryer. Note the lint trap, how packed full of fibers it is. I took the blanket outside and shook it off well, lint rolled it, and placed it back on it's designated chair. I THINK it survived the dryer.

A LOVELY WALK IN...JANUARY
The weather has been beautiful the past couple days, so we went for a walk today. We walked around our building to our "backyard" where there is enough grassy room to run around (even though Judah doesn't really do that). I love our camera. I love the weather (for the time being). But most of all, I love my boys!

WHEW! GOODNIGHT!
CHRISTMAS DAY 2007
Elijah's first Christmas.
Judah's turn -- which included a real boomarang from Australia!
Momma and Daddy's turn. My new Willow Tree Family and the necklace from Australia were two very special gifts to me! Matt got a guitar which he is currently strumming -- I love to hear him play!
Despite what the sticker says, he's NOT for sale!
Jesus' birthday party. There is alot of symbolism in this pancake birthday cake. It tells the Gospel story...and it's tasty, too!
ARKANSAS FAMILY
Now tell me who he looks like. ;-)
Hailey, our sweet niece.
Hope, me, and 'Lijah.
My beautiful older sister, Autumn (who took many of these family pictures because she wanted to play with our new camera). Thanks!
Linus...I mean...Judah.
Hope playing with Matt's Christmas gift.
Gramps, whose Sugarbear I forever will be.
My beautiful older sister's handsome hubby, Andy. Now you know why their kids are knock-outs. :-)
Erik, our oldest nephew.
I have a feeling that someday these four will keep us all on our toes when they are together.
Sick in Arkansas, but still smilin'. Update: Judah had a follow-up appointment yesterday. Right ear looked semi-better, left ear was still pretty bad. Pink eye has hit again, therefore another round of eyedrops is underway. He will go on a new antibiotic for his ears on Saturday for long term (same thing as last winter/spring). I'm assuming if his ears have not improved by his next check-up in two weeks, then we will really be discussing the possibility of tubes. I won't be surprised. He is becoming my "pay-back" child. ;-)
'Lij and his Nini.
Doesn't he just melt your heart?
Me and my boys. ::sigh of bliss::
PLAYDATE WITH HANNAH
Yesterday, Tara graciously came over to watch Elijah while I took Judah for his check-up. She also brought dinner! It was heart warming to be with Nathan and Tara again and to see adorable Hannah. God's goodness can be seen in how quickly we made dear friends here. Thanks again, Tara! Judah tried to play ball with Hannah, but she wasn't quite sure what to do. She's cute even when she's crying. They made good music together!
EATIN' FUN
Judah has recently gotten to try Daddy's favorite cereal, Lucky Charms. He's a natural in that he picks out the marshmallows and leaves the cereal. The second picture is evidence that he would even take the cereal pieces out of his mouth if they happened to tag along with a marshmallow. Kids will be kids. A bowl of those sounds good right now, actually.
We started veggies this week with Elijah, debuting with Sweet Potatoes. He was quite shocked when they first hit his tongue, but he gobbles them up. It might be hard to see, but in the first picture you will notice the spoon laying on the coffee table with a little smattering of sweet potatoes. That's because I let Elijah hold the spoon for a second and before I knew it, somehow he had LAUNCHED the spoon all the way over there. Hilariously cute! We're gonna have to stop the sweet potatoes and oatmeal thought because something is not sitting well. Trial and error can be so tough sometimes!
PART OF YESTERDAY'S HARDSHIPS
If you read my most recent post, you found out what kind of day I had. Here are two pictures from it -- Elijah crying next-to-non-stop and the chenille blanket after it's second time in the dryer. Note the lint trap, how packed full of fibers it is. I took the blanket outside and shook it off well, lint rolled it, and placed it back on it's designated chair. I THINK it survived the dryer.
A LOVELY WALK IN...JANUARY
The weather has been beautiful the past couple days, so we went for a walk today. We walked around our building to our "backyard" where there is enough grassy room to run around (even though Judah doesn't really do that). I love our camera. I love the weather (for the time being). But most of all, I love my boys!
WHEW! GOODNIGHT!

5 comments:
Wonderful pictures!!!! The ones from you walk make me wish I was with you :)
Please tell me the blanket is in the dryer and that is not all lint!
Judah doesn't look like he feels well in the LC pics. What a blessing to have a generally happy boy when he is sick
Hannah is too cute. How old is she? She has so much hair.
When was the " 'Lij and his Nini" pic taken?
Lastly, thank Tara for me for ministering to you. I'm so grateful for the body of Christ!
Wow... that's a lot of pictures! I was just telling DH yesterday about a baby I'd seen sucking his finger upside down... but I couldn't remember who. :) So funny... it was yours! I saw it in Monday's pictures and it just makes me smile! :)
Great "chatting" with you in email today! Thanks for all the support! :)
I love seeing pics of you guys! I don't think I'll ever get tired of it. :)
Thanks for your flattering comments, but I don't think those are the greatist pics of me and my hunky husband.
Wait till you see Hope's hair! :)
Your grandfather looks like he's about to come over and murder the camera-holder.
Just saying.
I seriously thought I was the only one that still had my "class of 2000" t-shirt. Mine has been downgraded to pajama wear as well. Anyway, I got a kick out of it.
Again, your kids are such cuties! But you already knew that!
Post a Comment