Judah still has a fever and is developing a gunky eye and dry cough.
Elijah is very fussy today and won't nap.
Matt has had four rounds of throwing up since 4:30 and now has a fever, currently passed out in bed.
I found out a dear friend from college now has complications with her already complicated pregnancy (24 wks) and that she is having another boy who's name will be Silas.
My washing machine is putting off a weird rubber-burning smell when it is finished with its loads and the molding around the pipes has completely popped off the wall for some reason.
There are layers of dust EVERWHERE because some sanding work was done while I was away. It's gonna take forever to get everything dusted.
And on the note of the previous two, are you not supposed to machine wash a chenille blanket? I had to wash it because of the dust. I opened my dryer to find chenille fibers falling out all over my carpet, enough fibers in the lint trap to make up a baseball, fibers embedded in all the special blanks, and purple burp rags. And I can't vacuum the carpet because Elijah refuses to be put down.
I spilled my cereal all over an important document that we need for replacing the chairs that got broken in the move -- and that was the second document sent to us since we lost the first. Hopefully the property office won't mind some milk stains.
I am tired.
And it's only mid-morning???

5 comments:
you will probably look back on a day like this with amusement, but of course it's NO FUN while it's happening. I'm sorry your family is not feeling good...we're not so wonderful ourselves. hang in there...this too shall pass :) how cliche but true
We washed two of our nice soft blankets (not sure if they are chenille), and when we opened the lint trap fuzz went flying everywhere. And the lint trap was crazy full of fuzz. Luckily we had washed them separate from other clothes. But they should warn you that it will make a crazy huge mess!! Sorry you guys are all feeling crappy - hopefully you'll feel better soon.
What a morning you are having. I am sorry. :-( I'm online if you want to chat... not like you will have time, but I am here anyway. :-)
I love you.
Wow... I hope your day got better! On the vacuuming thing... I finally decided that I would have to vacuum with my one year old on my hip a couple weeks before Christmas. He was very clingy and I wasn't about to risk waking him up during nap time (with the clinginess and all). It's not bad... maybe I didn't get to the baseboards etc, but the house looked tons better with a quick run around of the vacuum! :)
Aw, I am sorry you are having such a hard day. Life just comes at you all at once sometimes, doesn't it? Thankfully it isn't "life" that's in control, its God, and He will definately get you through this.
Hope your day is looking up soon.
Post a Comment