Friday, March 30, 2007

Judah-ness

Enjoy a birthday party, the park, and a grassy patch with Judah...who by the way is already getting WAY braver and better at standing alone and taking steps alone in just a couple days!





5 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Ahhh, thanks for more pictures... He is so cute and so big! I love you and miss you all!

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathie said...

such a cutie!!! and such a happy boy :) I'm glad you all are enjoying walks and going to the park.

Anonymous said...

Sorry I got you all excited and then mad about my fake pregnancy! I would've called you if it was real...

Anyway, I googled "positive pregnancy test" and found another woman had posted a picture of her test on HER blog. Aren't I a stinker?

You're the second person to tell me this is the kind of joke to jinx a person. :)

Kathie said...

if you haven't check recently, check out girltalk...Nicole(I think that is the right one) had baby Tori... a V-BAC :D and the babe weight 8lbs 4 oz!!!

Powered By Blogger