Toothbrushing with kid toothpaste.
Showing off a little communication skill.
Finally eating at least a little bit of his first birthday cake. Just one ear of the little lion. Just his parents as an audience.
Some general play time that shows a chase game, cruising the coffee table, coaster banging, Momma snuggling, and camera exploring.

2 comments:
I love it when you post videos! I cannot believe how much Judah has grown since I was there... And to think he might be almost 2 before I see you all again. ::sigh:: How did I survive before I met you? I am not quite sure.
Much love to all of you!
Oh my goodness! Those were adorable! I had no idea Judah was such a big boy. I was shocked when he said "Dada" and to see him stand up and kind of walk, just amazing. You really do have more of a boy than a baby. Great videos, so fun to watch and keep up with you.
Post a Comment