This is one of Judah's favorite activities. Matt has a keen ability to draw out hysterical laughter from our son...and I cherish it (and giggle at both of them)!
And check out these cute pics Matt snapped of him while I was getting my hair cut (pics of that to come...maybe...).
4 comments:
Have you seen this?
http://www.cafepress.com/squirtshirts/2084803
Too. Funny. And now that LOST is actually getting good again, I'd totally put those shirts on my kids. :-) I was so disappointed the past few episodes...until John's last night! Looks like they won't let us down -- it's nice that the story is actually moving again.
Ok, just went back to the site and looked at all the shirts of the categories. HIGH-LARIOUS! I esp. love the LOST shirt that has the baby blocks displaying Hurley's numbers and the "I'm a Princess" one in the Sci-Fi category.
The Gunters are moving to a new location in a city above Irving, Tx(present location). We are still going to the same church, same friends, and same seminary, just new apartment and location!
Your kid is a kick!
We laugh a lot!
Thanks for keeping the post up for friends as well as family.
Say hi to Matt for me.
Love you guys.
Nate G
Post a Comment