Friday, March 09, 2007

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY, JUDAH!!!

**To be updated after his 1st Birthday Party...**

Who can believe it??? One year ago today, I woke up at 2:30 am with a contraction. Fourteen hours of labor and a c-section later, Judah saw the world for the first time. So began our journey as parents, and a wonderful one it has been! It is amazing how much a human being changes from birth to one year -- intelligence, physical ability, personality traits, sinful will, daily schedule, likes/dislikes -- the whole package. We are so blessed to have such a happy, cute little guy! We thank God often for seeing us fit to be parents of Judah Gabriel. Often, we ponder how dull life would be without him...I'd probably even have a job to try and fill the days. But, instead, our days are filled with adventure, joy, and challenge as we cut our parenting teeth with our firstborn son.

Happy Birthday, Judah-Man! You are growing up to be a strong, healthy Little Lion! We love you more than we ever thought we could!

Birth - 4 Weeks



1 Month



2 Months



3 Months



4 Months



5 Months



6 Months



7 Months



8 Months



9 Months



10 Months



11 Months



ONE YEAR OLD!

6 comments:

Autumn said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUDAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you verrrry much and wish we could be with you today. I hope you got some fun toys and had a good party!!!
Love, Auntie Autty

Anonymous said...

Happy First, little buddy. I can't believe it's been a year. That went by quickly.

Jaclyn said...

Happy Birthday, Judah! Congrats, Dawn and Matt on completing number one in MANY more years of parenting I admire you very much for your discipline, faithfulness and wisdom in being "new" parents. Judah and his siblings are VERY blessed! I love you all!

Jaclyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Autumn said...

lookin' forward to seeing pictures of the party!

Anonymous said...

Haaaaappy Birthmonth! What a grand year of beautiful memeories. It is so much fun watching you grow (via blogging) and knowing that you have a Godly heritage to encourage you as you grow in the arms of your blessed parents and in the eye of the Lord!!! xoxo

Powered By Blogger