Monday, December 04, 2006

Two Surprises

7 comments:

Paul said...

Congrats! Big day in the Esparza household!

(You guys don't waste any time, do ya?)

Anonymous said...

How precious! I am SOO excited for your blessing on the way!!!! It was great to get to meet you over the phone the other day :) Hope to talk to you again sometime!

Anonymous said...

Wild excitement!! CONGRATS!!

Autumn said...

Congratulations, guys! I hope you're feeling fine, Dawn.

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am excited for you guys! Thanks Dawn for all of your fun comments on our website. Ellie is a lot of fun! I love looking at your website. It will be fun to see what the next one looks like. :)
Abby (for Nathan and Ellie)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! When are you due? We're also expecting an addition to our family, due July 4th.

Lola said...

HUZZAH!

He is so cute, pulling himself into the tub like that.

Thanks for calling. Miss you, as always. But at least your living all over the country gives me an excuse to travel

Powered By Blogger