It's been dreary and rainy since we got here, but it adds to the wintry feel. I got out and took a 20 min walk while it was spritzing outside yesterday, and it was nice and refreshing. I've been battling consistent irritating nausea all week, mainly in the afternoon/evening. I GOT MY ARBY'S though and was a completely new woman afterwards. We will be visiting again before we leave. ;-) I also got me some Sonic. Yeah buddy! I also feel that my belly is starting to get that first trimester pudge-feeling. The "My body doesn't look pregnant yet, but I'm not my normal slim self anymore" feeling. I know I don't look pudgy to everyone else, but the waist of my pants is a little more snug and flexing my abs doesn't change the look of my tummy anymore. Those of you who have been pregnant or closely watched a preggie know what I'm talking about. Can I get a shout out?
There are many gifts under the tree already. Matt and I are going to go on a dinner/shopping date hopefully today or tomorrow. I'm thinking Chik-fil-A. Gotta get all the non-CA restaurants in while we can. Mmm...chicken ceasar wrap. We have a few gifts yet to purchase, and yes we are nuts for going shopping so close to Christmas. But hey, it adds a little spice to the holiday. Judah got to open one gift last night because we need more options for sleepware here. Sometimes it's a touch too warm for a fleece sleeper. The PJ's? Some adorable t-shirt pants/tops with dinosaurs on them. I've had my eye on them for quite some time at Target, so I am thrilled that Brenda chose them (not knowing what I would have picked)!
Judah & Aunt Melody.
Playing piano with Mamaw.
Judah also is around stairs that are "safe" as in carpeted and inside a house. He surprised us all by climbing all 14 steps on his first try!
Highchair Happiness (and a cool colored photo Melody took that shows Judah's orange nose even more). :-P
Judah 9 mo check up: 18.13 lbs. (20% for weight down from 80% last time...he moves around more!), 95% for head size (still a big head!), 28" long (average). He's as healthy as can be. :-) All four teeth on the bottom are through, and one on the top side JUST popped through last night. He'll have the other top side tooth pop through soon as well. When it tooths it teeths in that kids mouth!
I hope you all are enjoying these days leading up to Christmas!

5 comments:
Here is your shout out from Momma..."SHOUT!!" :) I can't see the video. It is just a black screen, it has happend with the standing in his crib video as well. Any idea why? Is it my computer or the video or google? Great pics though :) So glad you actually got Mamaw's face in a pic too :) And Dawn may I say you look radiant, even though your smile doesn't reach your eyes...I'm assuming you were tired. Okay done with the book...I love you all!!
Thank you SOOOO much for posting! I have wondered how you are doing... sorry we keep playing telephone tag! We had a little blizzard here and I hope to post pictures soon! The grand total was 36" of wonderful, white SNOW!!!! Wooooo hoooo!
Judah is changing so much, I cannot believe it! I miss you all and hope you have a WONDERFUL Christmas! I love you!
Ah...to be slim...
Sorry. Merry Christmas!
Thanks for fixing the video :) He is sooo cute. Watching Matt hold out his arms to Judah after a big climb reminded me of what it will be like to get to heaven...The Father will be there waiting for us with open arms...I can't wait!
Chick-fil-a and Sonic...ah...you're my kind of girl! :) And here's you shout out from me: I totally hear ya! :) Great pics and cute video. Isn't it fun to watch children learn? :) I know I'm loving it!
Post a Comment