~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Proverbs 4:18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He is sooo cute. Glad he got used to the turkey :) I hope you all have a great weekend.
Judah - turkey is soooo yummy. Someday you will LOVE it. It really is some tasty stuff.
Too cute! I love the way he did that little "I'm not sure about this" shiver thing. :)
Dawn and Matt,Congratulations on your big news!! We just saw your comment on our blog. We hope you feel better in the coming days. Matt and Kara
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is sooo cute. Glad he got used to the turkey :) I hope you all have a great weekend.
Judah - turkey is soooo yummy. Someday you will LOVE it. It really is some tasty stuff.
Too cute! I love the way he did that little "I'm not sure about this" shiver thing. :)
Dawn and Matt,
Congratulations on your big news!! We just saw your comment on our blog. We hope you feel better in the coming days.
Matt and Kara
Post a Comment