Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Snurzles & Holiday Quiz



1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate? My dad's egg nog milkshakes (I have yet to have an "adult" one because I've been underage or pregnant on the years we've had them)

2. Does Santa wrap presents or just set them under the tree? Santa is not welcome here. We like to give our own gifts.

3. Colored lights on tree/house or white? White all the way.

4. Do you hang mistletoe? We don't really decorate yet...once we are more settled (as in moved to Maryland) we will probably start.

5. When do you put your decorations up? See above.

6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Mashed potatoes/gravy and rolls.

7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Choosing and chopping down trees with my family and grandparents (but now fake trees rule the roost); sleeping with my sisters on Christmas Eve in our new Christmas pj's.

8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? When I was around 4 I think. My mom sat Autumn and I down and told us. Autumn cried. I didn't care.

9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Nope. But we opened some on Thanksgiving this year.

10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree? It *will* be white/blue/silver themed sprinkled with all the ornaments from my grandmother.

11. Snow! Love it or Dread it? If I've no place to go and it's warm inside, let it snow.

12. Can you ice skate? Yes, but I much prefer roller skating.

13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Several: my "Snow Queen" porcelain doll, an adopt-a-dolphin, Swarovski crystal snowflake ornaments, my Pampered Chef soup pot, the scarf I just got from Autumn...and so many more!

14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Family.

15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert? Egg nog milkshakes. Pumpkin Pie w/ whipped cream.

16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Pancake breakfast; new Christmas pj's; pouring the sparkling cider with my grandmother before New Year's midnight.

18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Both.

19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Come O Come Emmanuel

20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? I'll pass on them.

4 comments:

Autumn said...

aside from "where's the beef" that is my absolute favorite video of my nephew!!!

Autumn said...

yippee! for synchronization

Anonymous said...

Can we have him for a while? :) He's so darned cute.

Lola said...

HAY! That's my favorite Christmas carol too. Love you.

Powered By Blogger