Saturday, December 16, 2006

All Hail the Crib Travelers

So this week's new trick is to stand up in his crib. He does it OFTEN. So much so that it is hard to get him to go to bed/nap. And just today, he pulled up on the coffee table...and then cruised to get Matt's soup. Any bets on how soon he'll be walking?






We're up late tonight finishing up things before we leave for the holidays. It's about 10:30. And out of NOWHERE...ok out of the sky...we got hail! I was thinkin' to myself, "I knew it was supposed to rain, but that is some heavy rain...and rain usually doesn't ping off our windows." So I took some pictures. It's the second time I've encountered a random hail storm in CA. The first was on a sunny day at Master's -- I still don't understand where that hail came from. At least I know tonight's hail came from a cloudy sky. Perfectly pea-sized if you ask me.




Ok, off we go to bed...well ok after a few more tasks...

4 comments:

Kathie said...

that piece of hail looks like a pearl. I hope you have a great time in Indiana

Autumn said...

I thought it was a pearl, too, until I read what it was.

Miss you.

Autumn said...

hello. hope you're having fun.

Anonymous said...

Hi Dawn! I love all your updates with pictures. I bet that Judah won't be walking for a couple of months. Tyler started standing (in his crib and everywhere!) at 7 months and still hasn't walked hands free and he's 10 months now. I guess every baby is different though, maybe Judah will walk for Christmas!

Powered By Blogger