So today begins the last week before our long Christmas vacation to Indiana. It'll be a busy week! Laundry and packing. Judah's 9 mo appt. My first prenatal appt. Garage sale with Rich and Diane. Hopefully see Todd while he's in town. Christmas party at a fellow student's house. At least I'm fully over whatever sickness I had last week, and the morning sickness doesn't seem to be bad (maybe even easier than with Judah). I am just so thankful to know ahead of time that Indiana will be relaxing...save for maybe the COLD weather. But hey, at least if it snows 4 feet we don't have anywhere to be by a certain day. :-P
Judah has decided to become a gymnast. Sometimes he shocks me by where he gets all by himself. And I know it'll only get more interesting as he grows more!

Ta da! In one side and out the front!
On a sad note, I seem to be having the same cravings I did with Judah...namely Arby's. Come to find out on Saturday when my dear husband took time out from his studying for finals to go get me Arby's...they don't exist in Salinas anymore!!! The closest one is at least 30 minutes away in Gilroy. ::stunned and hopeless:: At least I can get gummi bears at Safeway...
6 comments:
Hi Dawn!
I love the pics of Judah! Will you be able to blog while you're away for the holidays?
can you IM or e-mail me the dates of your trip, just f.m.i.? :) please. thank you.
I set the second picture as the background on one of my computers. I love the look on his face that says, "I wonder if this is ok to be doing, but I guess if mom is taking a picture I must be at least cute doing it!"
I am excited you get some time away. Make sure to relax some! Maybe there is an Arby's in Evansville!
Those pictures are super cute of Judah the explorer! Do you like Arby's when you aren't pregnant?
Nathaniel and I were purusing Target's $5 DVD section the other day and bought "The Saint" which instantly made me think of you, since you loooved that movie freshman year! Good times.
Yes, I should be able to blog while we're away. :)
There are several Arby's in the Evansville area, thank goodness.
I love Arby's all the time, but apparently my taste for it becomes accute during pregnancy. Beef n Cheddar, cheddar curly fries, and a Jamocah shake. So healthy, huh?
I hope y'all have a superbly mahhhvelous time! I'm so glad you're feeling better and I'm praying praying for you!!!
I should be going to bed, but now I'm hungry for Arby's :) yum!
Good courage! :)
Post a Comment