Friday, August 18, 2006

Green Beans!



10 comments:

Jaclyn said...

I am on a computer that has both sound and video ability! Score! I went back and watched all of the videos that you have posted. They are adorable. I think I still need to see the one of me and Judah.... well, all the ones from my trip. I was thinking the other day that I MUST get you all the picture from when I was there on a CD. Did I ever tell you that my camera only takes silent video? All the video I took there is silent... I was so sad.

Anyway... love you and your family!!!!! When can I come again?

Anonymous said...

I luv green beans! He loves 'em too. But does he love tomatoes??

Cjsmomx6 said...

He is the cutest thing!!! OK, does he just love the camera or does he know Daddy is behind it. I love how he looks at the camera.

Crystal said...

He is a cutie! And to comment on your previous post that dress was awesome! You look gorgeous!

Dawn said...

Jaclyn, whenever you want save for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Tracie, no tomatoes for babies until much later on to stave off allergic reactions. I'm rootin' for a likin' though!

Janet, he smiles at whoever is behind the camera. But he is also starting to just smile...he used to get very serious when he saw any kind of technology. Esp. the cell phone.

Crystal, thanks! I loved that dress. I swore I'd never had pearls and lace on my dress. Usually happens like that, no?

Kathie said...

The reason he isn't so serious about the cell phone is because he thinks it is his Nini :)

Dawn said...

He IS still serious about the cell phone. :-P No matter who is talking from it. The reason he sometimes laughs and talks is because the person HOLDING the cell phone does silent tricks to bring out that little voice........sorry to burst the bubble. ;-)

Indiana Mama said...

I have watched this video so many times and it occurs to me.... Do you notice how he seems to reach most with his left hand? Maybe he will be left handed? oh my.....
Is anyone in the FitzRandolph family left handed?

Kathie said...

Yep :) Judah's Papa is left-handed, an uncle, cousin Erik, and some second cousins. You know what they say about lefties...they are all in their right mind :D Any lefties in the Esparza camp?

Indiana Mama said...

Pappy is left handed. I really don't know about any of his brothers or sister. He will be so happy if Judah is left-handed!

Powered By Blogger