~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Proverbs 4:18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
He's cute. He's loud. He's Judah.
Oh I can't wait till you get here!! He is so much fun in video, real life will be so much better.(check out those deltoids :D )I love you,momma
Can you just FedEx him to me in all of his sweet nougaty goodness?
I think it is time to nickname him "Squeaky"!He is so precious!
I with Rachel on this one. You and Matt go vacation, and I'll keep the baby.I promise to smother him with smooches?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
He's cute. He's loud. He's Judah.
Oh I can't wait till you get here!! He is so much fun in video, real life will be so much better.
(check out those deltoids :D )
I love you,
momma
Can you just FedEx him to me in all of his sweet nougaty goodness?
I think it is time to nickname him "Squeaky"!
He is so precious!
I with Rachel on this one. You and Matt go vacation, and I'll keep the baby.
I promise to smother him with smooches?
Post a Comment