I know, you're all wondering what on earth this post is about. Well, I've been reconnected with my first roomie from college thanks to the alumni e-mail from Masters. Praise God! It's been so exciting to catch up with each other! I have lots of photos for her to see, and it seems like posting them here would be easier than e-mailing all of them. Plus, I'm not totally sure that all of you have seen all the good ones other than the few we have framed and displayed. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do! And I have to say AGAIN...what on EARTH stupified my brain into thinking my hair wasn't long enough????? Then I went and chopped it all off! ::mortified:: Thank you, Lukas from TMC, for your work!








And here are a few wedding photos my mom had. I totally forgot just how BRIGHT those flowers were!!! No wonder I was too shocked to cry when Tammy brought me my boquet! I had gotten all teary because Matt and I saw each other for the first time in our wedding attire, but the tears never fell thanks to blessed Friday's Flowers. ::blows a kiss to them:: And as a joyous disclaimer for Autumn, Noah was born 23 days later, hence the healthy glow. ;-) And thank you, Matt, for the awesome edit to the close up boquet/heirloom ring/wedding ring close up. Also, Andy had the camera which explains the selection of pictures. :-P






Whew! And if any of you who attended have pictures that are e-mail-able, please indulge me!
Hope you enjoyed them, Alicia!

7 comments:
Goodness! Those were beautiful! I really loved the black and white engagement picts... very artsy -- especially you looking at the wedding dress!
I totally see how your wedding was "tradition with a twist!" Of course you had bright flowers, what else would you have done!
Thanks for loading up all those pictures, you were a beautiful bride (and now a beautiful mom!)
P.S. my matron of honor was also 8 mo. pregnant at our wedding...guess that's what happens when you have a 9 mo. engagement! Thank you David's Bridal!
wow what beautiful and precious memories! Truly incredible photography! I'm so glad to have been able to see this glimps into your lives!
I was thinking yesterday...I forgot what Dawn looked like with her long hair! Then you posted these. I miss looking at your wedding album...
Oh, and I have a curly hair picture up on Xanga.
Thanks for posting all of these! As I looked at your wedding pictures I was suddenly struck with a deep saddness that I was not there. I should have been there. I feel like I missed a huge part of your life...
Oh well, the past cannot be undone. I pray with all my heart that you can be at my wedding and at least we will have one of the two of us covered...
I love you!
Um. Yes. Nothing will keep me from your wedding unless it is something sent straight from the Throne to tell me no!!!
Paul likes the curly hair even more than the straight hair, just so you know.
you look so young in the engagement photos. You know, it will be a really long time before i can get rid of my hair. it is so much my covering.
i love you.
Post a Comment