I have finally taken the time to create a good links list for my blog. There were several friends and sites I regularly check, but had not put in my links yet. Don't anybody get all hot and bothered if your name isn't at the top of Friends or Family...I did it according to the alphabet in order to streamline, except for My Other Blogs because the Word always comes before cooking. :-) In case any of you are interested and want to know without having to browse for forever, here's a quick run down of the links:
My Other Blogs
The Sanctifying Truth - My thoughts on Scripture, messages, and important spiritual topics.
A Slew of Savary Sensations - A blog run by myself, my olders sister, mother, and grandmother where we post tasty, quick, and cheap recipes.
My Family
Autumn - My sister's life.
Gramps - Thoughts from my grandfather.
Matt - Hodgepodge from my hubby.
Momma - My mom's life.
My Friends
Amy - A friend from church back home who is currently home from China after teaching English to students, planning to return and learn more Chinese.
Ben-Missions - Jaclyn's brother Ben whom I have never met but love him still because of his passion for missions...and because he's Jaclyn's brother.
Ben-Worship - Same Ben as above, but this blog is about his thoughts on the church needing reformation TODAY.
Christa - A friend from college who is married and has a son 1 month older than Judah...her fresh experience is priceless to me. She often has very encouraging/convicting posts about Scripture, books, music, messages...and an adorable little Tyler.
Desi - A friend from church back home who has a husband in the military and a silly son.
Galant - A guy I have never met or talked to, but I love the depth of his writing. I found him through Jaclyn.
Hong & Tami - A couple at Berkley who are from church back home. They are recently married and now expecting their first child.
Jaclyn - A best friend of 6 years that I "met" through Matt but have only seen in person once...this past May. She is a treasure to my soul!
Jason & Jodee - A couple from college we hold very dear. Jason was Matt's roomie, Jodee mine. They are in Kentucky expecting their first child, a boy!
Jenny - Also a roomie of mine from college, in SoCal teaching precious boys and girls about science.
Matt & Kara - A tender couple to talk about. Matt was the brother of my good friend Bethany who was killed in a horrid accident with a semi last summer. Both parents and his two sisters went to be with Jesus. Matt was on the same wing as my Matt, and Kara, Christa, and I were pretty much the "girlfriends" of that wing. Matt and Kara live in Texas where Matt is making his rounds as a med student.
Paul - The brother I always knew I never wanted. No really. He's the perfect brother to not have! Go to his site for the most off-the-wall random stuff...and some laughs. He is married to my good friend Tracie and living in Tennessee.
Thea - My soulmate that has shared life with me since 7th grade. She is back home attending med school.
Tracie - The woman who kept me afloat with friendship when we lived in Tennessee, married to Paul. She was also my "mentoring guinea pig." Tee hee!
Spritual Encouragement
Bible Gateway - A quick reference for verses and various versions.
Blue Letter Bible - A wonderful study tool that goes into the meanings of each word in a verse and more!
Girl Talk - A blog kept by one mom and three daughters about daily living in Christ.
Grace Bible Church - The church we currently attend in Hollister, CA.
Grace to You - A radio ministry headed by John McArthur that reaches all the way around the world.
The Bible Church of Little Rock - My church back home in AR.
The Master's College - The place where I met my husband, where my life was completely changed, and where I became equipped for my highest calling in life, being a virtuous woman who pleases God...still in progress.
Favorite Sites
Drudge Report - A no nonsense news site that Matt has come to love...it's his homepage.
Foodnetwork - The official site of the TV channel where you can find recipes from the shows we all are addicted to. Go Alton Brown!
The Week in Pictures - Um, the week in pictures. See cool pics and vote for the best.
Today Show - I watch it almost every morning and right now am involved in voting each week during the "Today Throws a Wedding" series.
Top Secret Recipes - Todd Wilbur creates restaurant foods at home and offers the recipes...which are sooo similiar if not the exact same.
I hope this expands your resources for life, living, encouragement, and friendship!
And do NOT miss the previous three posts from this one!

3 comments:
Hi Dawn!
I love links to other blogs . . . now I've got even more to check out!
First on my list, your friend Amy. You know how all things China are interesting to our family!
Blessings to you - and miss ya!
Karen F.
Yeh, I would be at the bottom of the list:) If my name was Ali...
just kidding! Thanks for the links run-down.
Dawn, can you please e-mail me... prncsdz@hotmail.com
Thanks
Post a Comment