b) Never say never.
c) All in good time.
I've finally found a moment to resize/upload the rest of the pictures from the Esparza family visit back in June. It's amazing how much Judah has already grown since then! These are from the 17 Mile Drive in the Carmel & Pebble Beach area of the Monterey Peninsula and also the Monterey Bay Aquarium and Watsonville's Strawberry Festival.
17 Mile Drive. Matt and Dawn. Bird Rock -- the "pepper" is a whole lotta birds!

Gorgeous (multi-million dollar) homes tucked away in nature.

The picture of the "lone cypress" is the logo for some company...can't remember which one.

The Aquarium. Famous Monterey Bay sea otters. And to flash or not to flash -- that is the question when taking pictures in an aquarium.




Jellyfish -- the best part.

Dale Chihuly -- THE most awesome glass artist ever. A room of jellyfish.

An AWESOME room with mackerel swimming in an endless circle in the ceiling. It'd make an awesome living room or bedroom -- Very peaceful. A really fun picture of Melody inside a "bubble" inside a sting ray tank.

The Strawberry Festival -- I mean food and rides festival with the word "strawberry" slapped onto it. Such a dissapointment. The tents are crafts, vendors, and food. But hardly anyone had strawberry stuff. This "strawberry shortcake" was $5 -- and believe you me, I could make it much better...and so could any restaurant.


The "rides" part of the festival -- kiddie being an important word to include. The sign for the festival -- note how much is taken up by things OTHER than the title of the festival...that's about the proportion of the festival itself.

2 comments:
Large picture posts like this always make me miss you terribly... to the point where my heart beats and my eyes water. ::Sigh:: Thank you for taking the time to post all of these. I too, MUST get some pictures up for all to see... dial up takes about 8 minutes for each picture and at about 100 pictures, well, you can do the math!!! I love you more as the weeks pass and miss you deeply as they do!
oh my gosh.. I almost said the exact same thing until I realized Matt beat me to it:
"glad to hear that your heart is still beating"
Post a Comment