We gave Judah a bath in his swim trunks: 1) Because he's never worn them and we're not sure he will ever wear them in a pool...he'll grow out of them soon and the weather isn't warm enough. 2) So we could photo/video how much he loves to splash!
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Oh...he's so cute. He almost makes me want one. I hope I get to see him at Thanksgiving!
I love that little baby. He's adorable. Meanwhile, please know that since I read that last night, I have been confused...not warm enough? It'l like 100 degrees everyday. Then it hit me - IN ARKANSAS. You do not have the evil temperatures.
3 comments:
Oh...he's so cute. He almost makes me want one. I hope I get to see him at Thanksgiving!
I love that little baby. He's adorable. Meanwhile, please know that since I read that last night, I have been confused...not warm enough? It'l like 100 degrees everyday. Then it hit me - IN ARKANSAS. You do not have the evil temperatures.
Love you.
Tracie, then I will keep on pummeling you with pictures and video!!! ;-)
Thea, yes our temperatures are sinfully delicious. I had goose bumps today while talking with our associate pastor outside the church. ::evil giggle::
Post a Comment