We gave Judah an ear off of his lion cake Sunday after dinner. We figured maybe he'd actually eat it with only his parents watching rather than the world. He poked at it a few times, then picked up the whole thing and stuffed it in his mouth! Then happily sucked his thumb...which is pretty much all he did when doing the "cake" part of his party. He's the only kid I've seen NOT get really excited about having a whole personal cake in front of him.
We've decided on the set of dishes that will replace our black set and our fiesta set. We'll keep the white square set and then have this one. We're trying out this one place setting until our Kohl's opens here in Salinas in April...they'll for sure have a Grand Opening sale then!
And...today was the day. I can no longer say I have perfect vision. :-P It is AMAZING how much even this mild prescription helps with computer work, reading, and driving (esp. at night). What do you think? I got several shots, the close-up being so you can see the frames better.
My appointment last Friday went well. Hopie went with us and got to hear the strong heartbeat. I'm feeling the baby move and kick more every day. I've only gained 9 pounds so far this pregnancy...and am still 5 pounds below my PRE-PREG weight with Judah! Woo hoo! April 13 is the day we go for the gender ultrasound...start praying the baby cooperates! This pregnancy seems to be flying by much faster except for this one area -- finding out what the baby is! Still working on coming up with a boy's name, though there is one that Matt is gung ho about...and I may be coming around to it. We'll see!

5 comments:
Cute glasses! you do look very studious(sp?) did the ladies at bible study notice? what did they think?
Lovely(again sp?)daffodils!! :D (I took codiene cough syrup last night and it is still affecting my brain)
Much better pics of Judah in his birthday clothes. those colors are sooo good on him...good choice mom:)
need to go pack for the next trip
I love the glasses. You look so classy! Still 5 pounds UNDER? That's awesome!!!
oh my gosh, I totally LOVE you in glasses! In my opinion, you look much better with you hair down. The frames do remind me of my own glasses. :) What does Matt think of your new look?
I love that last picture. In fact, watch out, b/c I will probably download it and print it out. I don't have a good pic of you since your wedding up in my apt.
And, oddly enough, I just performed my first ultrasound on a pregnant lady. I found the head, heart, intestines, and femur with not a problem!
Love you, miss.
Welcome to the world of eyewear! Fortunately, you look great in glasses, and I agree, that last picture of you is the best -- it looks like it belongs on the wall of Lens Crafters! haha.
I like your new dishes, they are very cheery, especially with daffodils next to them. And, along with everyone else, congrats on the 5lbs under!
And I love Judah's "little man" outfit! He looks like a stylish professor. Very cute.
Love,
Alicia
Post a Comment