Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Thanks for Tagging me, Tracie

Ok, so Tracie tagged me with this blog game thing. This is going to be a brain cramper...I'm not very dynamic or weird in my opinion.

5 Weird Habits I Have

1)

::five minutes later:: Ok, I'm still thinking, I promise. Hey, Matt?.....

1) Is it weird to eat whipped cream and chocolate chips as a small snack?

2) Is saving original packaging and boxes for future repacking weird?

3) Is sticking my thumb in between my pointer and middle finger with my hand in a fist when I am emotionally disturbed weird? Thea has done that since she was a baby. If I got it from her, does it qualify as weird?

4) Is cooking nearly everything at home weird? Matt said if people who don't do that read this, it is weird to them.

5) HA! Is not HAVING any weird habits weird since apparently most people have them?

Please, if you read this and can think of an honest-to-goodness weird habit I have, let me know. Enlighten me to myself so I won't be stuck in the doldrums of "normal and uninteresting"...what with my lack of weirdness and void of hobbies.

By the way, this post took me 10 minutes to think through. And now it's got my heart all beating fast...or maybe that's the peppermint tea...or the cool whip and choco chips I just had.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"By the way, this post took me 10 minutes to think through. And now it's got my heart all beating fast...or maybe that's the peppermint tea...or the cool whip and choco chips I just had."

Weird trait...the ease with which you can make your heart beat fast.

:)

Jaclyn said...

I think the thumb sucking one is weird :-P

Dawn said...

oh my gosh...you didn't read it right, Jaclyn. I don't SUCK my thumb. ::rolls eyes:: See the word "stIcking"...

Jaclyn said...

LOL... oooopppssss ;-)

Anonymous said...

Hey Dawn and Matt, just wanted to say Hey. Did matt get rid of his blog? Cause it is saying blogger not found. Just curious, I hope you are having fun in Cali, I know I would be LOL.

Well, studying calls

Robert (Pinky)

Anonymous said...

Any habit picked up from Thea is weird. *sigh*

If it helps, your entire life is kinda weird to me. It truly is the antithesis of my own. Wow. Anyone else reading this would think I was being really mean, but you know what I mean, right?

And I stick my thumb in between my middle and ring finger. Gah. I will think about your weird habits. I KNOW you have some.

Dawn said...

Woo! A comment from Thea! Now THAT puts a smile on my face! Hmm, perhaps a modified weird trait inherited from you then? Yes, please. If anyone can come up with a weird habit of mine, it would be you. ;-)

Powered By Blogger