Do you ever have days when you are just light hearted and full of unexplainable joy that puts a hop in your step? Today is a day like that for me. The weather is GORGEOUS in the 70's with a crystal blue sky. I got to spend the morning with the ladies at church hearing about cheap but awesome gift wrapping ideas (from Doreen) and then about how to make Christmas meaningful in the way it should be. Spending time with the ladies and meeting new ones was also wonderful. Then I got to share some ideas with Diane on the drive home about what she could make for her husband for Christmas, and got to show her...oh wait. I can't say that on my blog yet. ::pouty face:: There's gonna be major picture festage after Christmas...I'm so excited about what's going on in my little apartment.
All that to say...the joy comes from knowing all of these blessings -- even life itself -- comes from a God who loves me. Like Jaclyn said in an e-mail to me, we have the PRIVILEGE of knowing Him, talking to Him, and writing "letters" to Him (if you journal prayers). The God of the universe and we get to take a pen and paper and act as if He is our dearest Friends. Which He is. Simply a beautiful reality.
Maybe I'll lay out today. That sounds relaxing. :-)

1 comment:
I have had one of those days too, Dawn. I am glad to hear it! I wish I knew what was transpiring in your creative mind for Christmas! I wonder if I am one of the people you are talking about... should I tell you... I have a surprise for YOU? Nah, I won't tell you that! Tee hee!
Post a Comment