Here is another room completely finished...the other bathroom. (You can click on the pictures to see them bigger.) You notice I attempted to piece together a panorama, mostly for blog-formatting-headache avoidance. Hopefully you'll get the hang of it.


And then to continue being random, here are the results of a personality quiz I took linked from Aut's blog...
You are dreamy, peaceful, and young at heart. Optimistic and caring, you tend to see the best in people. You tend to be always smiling - and making others smile. You are shy and intelligent... and a very hard worker. You're also funny, but many people don't see your funny side. Your subtle dry humor leaves your close friends in stitches.
Matt has already disagreed with the "dry humor." All I know is that I say things to not be funny and people laugh. I say things to be funny, and only I am laughing. Ya learn to live with it.
Well, I am fading quickly. I've done alot today - grocery shopping, Wal-Mart "Sheol Saturday" shopping (never again!), post office, crafting, cleaned both bathrooms, did a load of laundry, cooked dinner. My body is plum tuckered out and my back is sore. And church is tomorrow! I can't wait!

3 comments:
geez louise, you've been staying up late
I went bowling last night with Angela and didn't get home till almost 1:30, soo not me but soooo fun! :)
So...we're going to be in Little Rock a couple of days before Christmas...like the 22nd and 23rd...how's your calendar looking for those two days?
I'd like to see the Paul and the Tracie while in LR also! :)
Post a Comment