Yay, more pictures. :-) I was up late praying for you, Dawn as you begin your sleepless nights of nursing! God, give her strength and rest!
Ok, Kathie... Dawn told me 7.12 for the weight and it really WAS 7.14???? I am starting to scare myself with the accuracy of my guessing, both in gender and weight! I have no idea how I guessed the weight right...
Signs of being an old maid I guess... now if only I could try my hand at matchmaking!
Dawn, you look radiant. You have no idea how hard it is to be so far away from you this week. Maybe someday we'll live in the same city again... can you even imagine?!?
7 comments:
Yay, more pictures. :-) I was up late praying for you, Dawn as you begin your sleepless nights of nursing! God, give her strength and rest!
Ok, Kathie... Dawn told me 7.12 for the weight and it really WAS 7.14???? I am starting to scare myself with the accuracy of my guessing, both in gender and weight! I have no idea how I guessed the weight right...
Signs of being an old maid I guess... now if only I could try my hand at matchmaking!
Dawn, you look radiant. You have no idea how hard it is to be so far away from you this week. Maybe someday we'll live in the same city again... can you even imagine?!?
Jaclyn,
you were right all around. Sorry for the confusion. Elijah did weigh 7 lbs 12 oz
Hahaha... and I thought I was right on! Too bad. :-)
Awwww, he's beautiful! Congratulations!!!! ::sigh:: Only 27 more weeks here and I'm READY. How sad is that? ;)
congratulations Dawn. He is so beautiful.
--Robert
How's it going, sis? I miss you!
Post a Comment