We had some friends from church over last Friday for a "Southern Brunch" dinner. It is so fun to see Judah play with other kids. Here are Ezekiel and Emma. I so wish we had longer here to continue developing our friendship with this family. We are in the same spot in life and share a lot in common. If only we'd started getting to know each other better sooner! We're also having the family that just had Samuel over either Saturday or Sunday. They've got a little girl who is slightly older than Judah, so that will be fun. I look forward to hearing more about their experience with Samuel and seeing the pictures they had taken.
Finally, here are the new dishes! See how perfectly they match each set of entertaining dishes we have? We got them at Kohls while they were 50% off AND an employee gave us one of her 15% off coupons when she saw how much we were buying. Not to mention we had our garage sale money to put towards it. So, we got EIGHT 5-piece place settings (dinner, salad, soup, dessert, mug) for...drum roll please...$50!!! Praise the Lord for His care of the little things! And what's more, we still love the dishes...BOTH of us!
Elijah is growin' growin'. Quite the chunk actually. Nursing is going much better -- I was so ready to quit on Sunday. And seriously, can we rename him Samson? He's rolled over I think eight times now, and the last time I got on video!
Judah's fourth molar finally surfaced a little, so we are probably on the downhill side of teething now. He's now getting into the stage of repeating some words that you work with him to say. He clearly called me Momma today of his own will. ::warm fuzzy:: He also clearly said "up" after I pronounced it for him. He'll be talking up a storm soon! He is still very gentle and precious with Elijah. Judah often wipes Lijah's mouth for him, pats his back, strokes his head, and pats his belly. He's even covered Lijah up with his OWN blankie several times. Now that is sharing. Tell me, how long will this last? ;-)
Well, I better wrap this up. The mover guy is coming in a few minutes to look at what we have and hopefully give us more info about the process for next Tuesday/Wednesday. Hope you all are well!

5 comments:
Now I miss you like never before. ::Sigh:: When will you know about the flights? I loved you!!!
I share Jaclyn's sentiments, exactly!!! Elijah is chunking up. I'm thinking he may have rolled over the first few time accidently but I think he has figured it out and is doing it on purpose now. Yea for molars popping through!! I can't wait to see you all...23 days :D I love you guys!!!
How soon was Judah rolling over, etc.?
Okay, that video was so cute! I'm jealous - Elijah's so strong and motivated already and Noah's still just hangin' out, watching the world go by! :) Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to your being on this side of the country again.
Hey, pretty new fall blog! I really like your dishes, what a find, all for $50! Your boys are very cute and growing so fast (how is that possible!) I hope all goes well with this move, very smart of you to hire movers to help.
Post a Comment