Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Elijah Aaron Esparza


14 comments:

Jason and Jodee said...

Yea, a baby! Are we waiting to see if your friend can guess the weight?
What are his stats? Everything went well, I assume? See, you can never make us happy - we always want more :).

Anonymous said...

I gotta chime in here . . .
I've seen and held that sweet baby already - and he is as adorable as can be!! Such sweet little noises and he has the cutest little bottom lip that sticks out when he's not perfectly happy!
Dawn looked wonderful at only 3 hours post delivery - big surprise! :)

Anonymous said...

Awwww! I SO wanted to call you today, but I'm in South Dakota and my cell phone charger is in Arkansas. Please know that I've been praying for you and your new, improved fam! He's adorable! I'll call this weekend. Love you!

~Rachel

Anonymous said...

Yay, good to know the delivery worked out well.

Congrats on the new baby boy!

the Rehrers said...

Congratulations! We're really happy for you guys!!:)

Kimiko said...

Congratulations!!!! :)

Jaclyn said...

Jodee~ I did make a guess, but it was through an email... I guessed Elijah would be about 8lbs. So I said 7.14 or 8.2 and he was 7.12. :-) He was 20 some odd inches long too... I'll let Dawn give the rest of the info herself!

I love you, Dawn!

Kathie said...

This is Dawn's mom. I just posted a pic because I knew everyone would be dieing to see this new wee one (plus Dawn asked me to do it :) ) I didn't put the stats because I thought Dawn would want to do that. She later told me I could have put them. So Jaclyn, thank you for posting the stats, but you are wrong and right :D Elijah was 7 lbs 14 oz so you were right on the money...how do you do that??? The wrong part is just a memory lapse I'm sure(the part about him being 7 lbs 12 oz)

The G's said...

He is sooo cute! Happy Birthday, Elijah! Enjoy getting to know this new little one!

Anonymous said...

I compared the newborn pic of Elijah to that of Judah. Let me just say, you have some strong genetics in your family! Congrats Dawn (and Matt) on your new arrival. Dawn, you look great in the picture. I can't wait to hear how everything went.

Anonymous said...

He's absolutely adorable!!! I'll keep praying for you as you come home, recover, and adjust to caring for this new little man in your life.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Esparza's! Elijah is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, he's adorable!! I hope all is going well for you as you adjust to being a mommy of 2. Both of your boys are gorgeous!! Elijah reminds me a lot of Zachary when he was first born. His newborn pic looks a lot like the first pic in this post. I'll be praying for you and your family as you continue to adjust to being a family of 4.

Tricia

Andrew Vogel said...

The family picture is immensely precious!

It was great to see at least two of you yesterday, and I hope to sneak over another day to surprise Judah with a little something.

Until then, we're all praying for you guys!

Powered By Blogger