Sunday, August 05, 2007

Quick Update

Hey, all, this is Matt reporting for the Dawn News Network...

Dawn and Elijah are both doing very well. Dawn is up and around with little to no "pain" (but still taking the pain meds, of course and very tired). We had a garage sale today and went out walking this evening and everything seems to be alright. Elijah is still mixed up about when night is versus when day is, but the sun will start regulating his circadian rhythms and then things will get slightly easier.
Here are a few more pictures of this handsome new addition to our family:




And here is a great set of pictures (with captions) from right before we left the hospital which display Elijah's general disposition:

AH! What's going on?? Why am I here and why am I blue?

Oh...hmm...feed me.

No no...no interviews until after my meal. Be gone with you.

And finally, for all of you Judah fans out there...here is one of our firstborn testing his boundaries (in a cute way) in the hospital room:


3 comments:

Jaclyn said...

Thanks, Matt. :-) I am going to call tomorrow, if that is ok! I love you all!

Jason and Jodee said...

Matt,

Good job holding down the blog! You guys have a pretty darn good looking kid there. I like the picture of Judah - I think Dawn once described him very aptly as a "ham." I can see where he gets that... =)

Jason

Autumn said...

I will never complain of too many pics of my nephews!!!

Powered By Blogger