Thursday, February 01, 2007

I thought he was too quiet...


6 comments:

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness, that is the cutest! What is it about toilet paper that makes small people/pets absolutely love it? That picture is totally scrapbookable.

Jaclyn said...

It is a great picture... BUT, he might hink it is cute since you took a picture. :-P

Are you ready for the retreat? Wish I could be there...

Jaclyn said...

It is a great picture... BUT, he might hink it is cute since you took a picture. :-P

Are you ready for the retreat? Wish I could be there...

Kathie said...

I thought the same thing as Jaclyn :)

Dawn said...

Yes, but you can't help but capture that kind of moment...but only the first time it happens. ;-)

Kathie said...

I was thinking the same thing, Dawn. It was to cute a picture to pass up ;)

Powered By Blogger