Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Day in the Life of...

Big Guy & Little Guy - My mom found these coordinating T's as a Christmas gift for my boys.




Judah loves his toys! (And Daddy got him a little closer to his toys...)



We wondered why we seemed short on pacifiers. Now we know where the secret stash is. There are five here -- and he only has six total.



Our downstairs diagonal neighbor has a granddaughter who is about 3. She no longer used her little "car," so we were gifted. After a good clean, it's like brand new! Judah loves to ride on it, and the other day we discovered he can walk by himself with its help. It's a little strange to see him walking with no people help -- our days are numbered!



A virtual tour of the FINALLY finished nursery (though we'll be adding another crib soon). As his birthday gift, my mom got a few items we've (I'VE) wanted since before Judah was born to complete the nursery. So, we've been busy...and I am SO excited to have a "lived-in" look in his room now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Judah's hidden stash of pacifiers looks a lot like Cloud's hidden stash of cat toys under the couch.

Sad that I compare everything to our cats...

Autumn said...

Little Guy looks so BIG!!! I cannot believe he's walking like that... when did he get so old?

p.s. check my blog for updates

Anonymous said...

Oh, I meant to ask...have you been watching American Idol? I think Matt and Nick Pedro could be brothers...

Kathie said...

as much as I love pictures with you guys in it, my favorite for this go around is the pacies...it looks like a pacifier garden :) Good thing you found them. 7 days!!! woohoo

Powered By Blogger