The retreat was awesome...Judah's still trying to kick the sickness...I'll post more later when I'm in the mood to ramble. But for now, have a little fun!
You used to want to be a meteorologist? What a great little girl dream -- although I think you ended up with a far better profession for you. Fun quiz, sorry I did so badly!
I would have a higher score if one of the answers were correct! :-P
I think the right answers of the ones I got wrong were my second choices... I hope to make one for me soon. I am so curious what people would guess! :-P
10 comments:
I am shamed!!!! I scored soooo low. Maybe it is because we don't talk about these things...we talk about different things
Hey, the thing says we need some quality time together...I agree :)
You used to want to be a meteorologist? What a great little girl dream -- although I think you ended up with a far better profession for you. Fun quiz, sorry I did so badly!
I would have a higher score if one of the answers were correct! :-P
I think the right answers of the ones I got wrong were my second choices... I hope to make one for me soon. I am so curious what people would guess! :-P
Love ya!
Lowest score!
Ah, 31%! I seriously need to read your blog more! That was fun though:)
How do I see the right answers?????
oh well, middle of the road it is, you minx.
You told ME you wanted to be a geneticist :)
woo hoo.. that was tricky on some questions
Man, I am annoying myself...and doing this instead of studying...
Post a Comment