Thursday, February 08, 2007

Matt's Quiz

Can you believe it...Matt actually followed the crowd on this one! I wonder who will score better on his than they did on mine. ;-) If you all do, something must be off kilter in the universe. Thea, I want you to take my quiz -- you might just beat everybody?

Meanwhile, I'd post pics of the retreat. I remembered my camera yes, but the smart card wasn't in there. So I believe they are making a cd of everyone's pics to pass out. I'll post pics if I happen to get my hands on one of those -- and since my hubby does the church's website...

Judah's cough. ::sigh:: Poor guy. And man has he been moody. He doesn't want to be held but he wants to be held. He wants to eat but he doesn't want to eat. I hope this ends soon. He's still cute. No worries there.

Ok, time for bed. I'm going to Monterey with Matt tomorrow because he gets to pick out new glasses! We're excited 1) He'll be able to see better 2) He'll get a more modern look 3) We have insurance to pay for eye care now! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

Kathie said...

We are praying for Judah and for you. Last night I also asked my small prayer group to pray. Holly S.(ENT nurse) said Judah sounds like a great canadate(sp) for tubes. I'll fill you in on our conversation when we talk next. 24 days

Powered By Blogger