Thanks for your comment at my blog. I think you would love The Excellent Wife. I'm bummed that we didn't read through Lies Women Believe together too, sorry about that. I think that was my fault because I just sped through it. Let's pick another book and start over! I should have gotten that study guide you recommended, that would have helped. Anyway, let me know if you have one in mind maybe we could do together:).
4 comments:
Stop, stop, stop STOP!!! It is beautiful and we are still cold here!
How are you? I miss you!
Okay...SO jealous! We just have continual summer here... Spring...ah, I love it! How beautiful!
SOOOO beautiful!!! I almost looks like Paris. Ahhhh :)
Hi Dawn!
Thanks for your comment at my blog. I think you would love The Excellent Wife. I'm bummed that we didn't read through Lies Women Believe together too, sorry about that. I think that was my fault because I just sped through it. Let's pick another book and start over! I should have gotten that study guide you recommended, that would have helped. Anyway, let me know if you have one in mind maybe we could do together:).
Post a Comment