~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Proverbs 4:18 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
These pics just make me smile :) Judah is just so cute. Dawn, you look really good in that aqua shirt, btw.
Aw, miss you guys.And no - no roshes, sunshine or beauty on V-Day. But I got plenty of love. :)It is definitely one moment of my short journalism career to remember.
You look great in that V-day pic! I like those colors on you and you have a fabulous pregnancy GLOW. :) I posted, shocker!
that is cool!future TMC chapel drummer:)have you checked out our new blog?http://www.couplescafe.wordpress.com ?enjoy!NG
Post a Comment
4 comments:
These pics just make me smile :) Judah is just so cute. Dawn, you look really good in that aqua shirt, btw.
Aw, miss you guys.
And no - no roshes, sunshine or beauty on V-Day. But I got plenty of love. :)
It is definitely one moment of my short journalism career to remember.
You look great in that V-day pic! I like those colors on you and you have a fabulous pregnancy GLOW. :) I posted, shocker!
that is cool!
future TMC chapel drummer:)
have you checked out our new blog?
http://www.couplescafe.wordpress.com ?
enjoy!
NG
Post a Comment