Momma tagged me.
A - Available or single: Available for my husband only.
B - Best friend: Not sure I can answer that...how can you have a "best" when each one is so different and offers your soul something unique? Not to mention it brings in hints of competition which is not nececssarily good in relationships.
C - Cake or pie: Chili's molten chocolate cake, my pumpkin cream pie
D - Drink of choice: Peach Orange Mango juice (I always jokingly call it "the nectar of the gods"), decaf sugar free hazelnut latte from Sbux, decaf earl grey tea English style
E - Essential item you use everyday: Clothes
F - Favorite color: Purples and light blues to wear; purple, green, orange, yellow to decorate with
G - Gummy bears or worms: Both...just gimme some!
H - Hometown: Grew up in Central AR
I- Indulgence: Dove Dark Chocolate
J - January or February: January -- my birth month! (25 this year...so unbelievable!)
K - Kids & names: 2 - Judah Gabriel, Unkown :-)
L - Life is incomplete without? God, Matt, creation
M - Marriage date: July 2, 2004
N - Number of siblings: 2 sisters - I'm the middle
O - Oranges or apples: Oranges if they are juicy and good, Apples if they are fuji or gala
P - Phobias or fears: spiders and clowns (though I have outgrown both considerably)
Q - Fave quote: "I wish I could just take you inside of me so you'd still be with me." -Said by Matt as he was hugging me very tightly while we said goodbye at the airport for the first time after we were engaged
R - Reason to smile: Because God is so good!
S - Season: What's that? I hardly remember since I live in season-less land. I love fall's colors and clothes. I love springs flowers and greenery. I love summer's laziness (but not the heat in AR). Not fond of winter unless I can be indoors with some hot chocolate and a cozy blanket.
T - Tag 3 or 4 people: Nah.
U - Unknown fact about me: Most recently I have begun to find out that not many people know how much of a fireball I could be with my words if I would always say what was on my mind. It is by God's grace that I can think before I speak. It's sooo hard to control the tongue -- which is why I am the silent type when I'm angry. I know what I have to say will only make things worse. Now if only I could be as controlled in the words I THINK...
V- Vegetable you don't like: cabbage (blech! even the smell...)
W - Worst habit: picking/biting my lips. ::sigh::
X - Xrays: wrists, back; my dad's livelihood
Y - Your fave food: Olive Garden's fettucini alfredo and tiramisu
Z - Zealous about: God's sovereignty.

1 comment:
25???? Already??? I remember when we talked about you turning 25 last year when you turned 24.... hehehe... do you have any big plans? 25 is still a little ways for me, but the closer I get to 24, IT sounds weird!
I was going to email you yesterday to tell you I was not going to be online... but I forgot. I had ANOTHER snow day off work. We only got another 6" this time, so I think I probably could have made it. BUT, we are supposed to get 16-20 MORE inches of snow this Thursday!!!!!!!! Crazy, huh?
Love you!!!
Post a Comment