He doesn't have a fever today (first time in several days); and while he isn't coughing as much, his cough still sounds icky. But at least he's on the mend. Tomorrow will be my first time staying home from church with a sick kid! What a milestone.
Now for the sneaky, funny story...
For a couple months, there have been a few times where I'm on the computer IMing or typing up a document and the keyboard seems to take over. It was as if someone had hacked our computer and was taking control. Sometimes it'd be like someone was holding down the 3 key, pressing enter multiple times, etc. So I would just shut the computer down to sever any link a hacker/virus may have had. Matt was finally home for one such episode yesterday and wondered if the keyboard was going kaput. But then it stopped. A few minutes later, it happened again, and Matt put two things together. It happened at the same time Judah began playing with the remote control to the computer. Come to find out...if you have a program open that involves typing, you can do quite a few things with a remote control. So all this time, it was little Judah innocently playing while his mother was freaking out over possible hackers and viruses.
I know now. ::sheepish grin::
And here he is -- the second pic shows his top/bottom teeth well (enlarge it).

1 comment:
I think Judah has changed since I was there :-P I miss you all so much!!! :::hugs and kisses:::
Post a Comment