Monday, November 06, 2006

Slide into Fall Family Fun

Judah's first visit to the park followed by what was supposed to be a little taste of PBJ...he chomped down and sucked so hard I coudl barely get it out of his mouth and then we had to dig out a piece of bread that was still in there. Silly kid. I'm glad he's not allergic to peanuts!

"Are you ready son?" "Yes, Daddy, I am!" -- "Ok, Momma, here we go!"



Weee!



"I made it to the bottom! That was fun!"




PB lips and jelly cheek. Can life get any better? He submits that it cannot!

6 comments:

Kathie said...

pbj-it can't get any better than that, unless of course Mommy *actually* lets you EAT the bite you took :) great pics. He is just too adorable

Jaclyn said...

How fun!!!

Autumn said...

can't wait to squeeze him (and you!) :)

Autumn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

awww...I love it! Slides and PBJ...sounds like a perfect day at the park!

Anonymous said...

I think I played in that park. When are you arriving home? Shoot me an email.

- Tita Thea

Powered By Blogger