Wed: Arrive at 9:00 pm. Promptly eat Sonic, that blessed place.
Thurs: Thanksgiving all afternoon. Christmas that night.
Fri: Italian lunch (woah nelly good!). Bonfire at the Simers where we got to see Paul & Tracie!!!
Sat: Sister-Time with Hope all morning which involved getting mine and Matt's rings detailed and a hair trim for me. Both are simply amazing results! New Year's ham-n-beans with cornbread and pie. Thea-Time. Dinner at Rachel's with Thea, Julienne, and Judah. Rachel's soup was delish and Jewl's pie divine. You really DON'T need a home ec degree to be a successful chef. (But so I don't discount my degree, it does help immensely!)
Sun: Church. Larry's Pizza with parents and Hope -- a novel idea for a pizza shop. Relaxing and packing. Wendy's.
Mon: Morning flight home.
Judah's first plane ride -- the ticket counter guy was so nice that he moved us to the bulk head AND gave us an extre *free* seat for Judah! Woo hoo! (Not so much on the way home...) He was perfect on the way there. As the plane went up, his eyelids went down. He was pleasant at all times while awake.

Dawn & Matt (pre-haircut). Nonie & Gramps.

Lisa & Jamie (cousins). Autumn & Andy.

Autumn's new vase from me. Hope's new knitted scarf from Autumn.

Judah's first "fake Christmas." Judah's getting so big!

Note Judah's expression to Noah in the left pic (click to enlarge). Judah & Noah. Hugs from Hailey.


What do the big boys do at Italian Lunch (Matt & Andy). Driving home to catch the Razorback game. Judah's first Christmas Tree encounter.


Bonfire time!


More to come when I get more from others!

8 comments:
What fun pictures! But...your hair! I want to see a picture of your hair! I can kind of see from Judah's bow-head picture that you have some pretty layers going on. And Sonic, yes...I too miss "that blessed place." Oh, and I can totally tell that you and Autumn are sisters! I don't think I'd see a picture of her before. And it sounds like you had a fabulous time!
not enough time spent with you, that's for sure! That was my biggest disappointment this trip (not that there were many others)
love and miss you.
please know that I weep every time I leave you.
Jenna, there are no pics of my "after" hair. :-P I still do have layers, but it's all shoulder length now. Before the front was longer in the back and it all needed a trim desperately.
Autumn. I totally agree. Maybe now I understand more why I hold on so fiercly to the memory of that day we spent with each other in Monterey and Carmel. Perhaps deep down I knew that would be the last time for a LONG time you and I would have alone together. It makes me weep to know you weep! Thanks be to God time and space can do no harm to a sister-bond...and that He allowed chat programs and telephones to be made!
May I remind my sweet daughters that we will get to spend eternity together!!! How great will that be to be together worshipping our Lord completely unhindered. I can't wait!
yes, but I'd like some earthling-time with my sister, please :)
I agree with you earthling time would be nice...six years will pass quickly...oooo, Erik will be eleven in six years..crazy
Six years? Who said we're comin' to Little Rock after six years? Matt may not want to quit after that amount of time. I'd say just plan on taking advantage of Southwest's straight shot from LR to BWI. MD is MUCH closer than CA, even to drive. So I am sure we'll see a little more of everyone after we move to MD.
oh, I know you may not move here, even if he gets tired of what he is doing now. I know you may never live here, and that is okay. I know the Lord will send you where He wants you and where you need to be. I was really just playing off of what Lance said to me about getting you here in six years. Besides, I know another Mama who reads this blog that might fight me for you all :D After CA Indiana would be like being next door :)
Post a Comment