So, here is a great picture post of mostly Judah (of course) so you can catch up with his adorable little life. He's certainly looking older! And we have successfully introduced grean beans, peas, and now carrots. What's next? We haven't officially decided yet.
He loves his activity seat now. It's been fun to watch him go from being a slug in it to playing with everything on it. He can even turn himself a bit and he likes to rock back and forth while sitting in it. He also loves his bouncy seat and it is amazing what he can do now. He used to not even be able to reach the toys...now he reaches them with his feet and can easily grasp the rings that hold the toys on!

We've taken a few bathtime pictures as well -- isn't his robe just ADORABLE! He highly enjoys splashing like crazy getting both Matt and I as well as the walls wet.


Picture time with the parents!



We did some rearranging of our rooms. Judah's room now has the computer desk rather than "library" so that Matt has a more peaceful place for intense study/writing of his thesis. The "library" is now in the dining room. We love the change, though were hesitant to do it at first. Judah's room looks more cozy and bedroom like. And the dining room is much more "dining" friendly. We already had two different sets of guests over and it was WONDERFUL to entertain with this dining room!

Judah's favorite snack -- his feet. Green bean face.

For Janet - he looks adorable in his cousins' hand me down jammies! Rockets away!

That sweet toothless grin we will miss when the teeth come in! A silly picture with a shirt on his head. "If I were a French man, da da da da da da da...." A sad face (read mad). And we're not sure how he shimmied out of his shorts during a nap, but it was a cute shocker.



So there ya have it! Hope you enjoyed! Videos are next!
**EDIT**
JUST after I clicked publish for this post, I went to get Judah out of his crib. This is what I saw.

How does he DO it??

5 comments:
Oh my goodness, he is soooo adorable I could SCREAM!!! I have never seen a baby that is such a perfect combonation of his parents.
I want to come visit!!! Thank you for posting pictures!
"If I were a Frenchman?"
Is that an inside joke?
And thanks for the update with photos galore. I'm so looking forward to seeing y'all in a couple of months!
I assume that the "If I were a French man" is a take off of "If I were a rich man, ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum" from Fiddler on the Roof. However, the shirt on his head looks somewhat beret-esque, hence then "French man" in lieu of the "rich man." No?
P.S. I can't get over his wild expressions, or how groomed your eyebrows are! : )
Rachel has hit the bulls eye! Yes indeed that is what is taken from...but I had no idea he wasn't just singing "da da da da da." ::bows to the cultured Rachel:: Oui, "French man" is in lieu of "rich man."
And um, you've made me paranoid now. How groomed my eyebrows are? Does it look too groomed??? I had a salon owner tell me last Feb that they are perfect. I've tried to keep them that shape without tipping into un-natural or overgroomed. I have no make-up on in the pic, so maybe they stand out more?? ::bites nails nervously::
And what child of mine WOULDN'T have a repertoire of facial expressions? It is how I best communicate, though it has gotten me into trouble a few times...
No, I have total eyebrow envy! They're perfect!
And, if you're curious, the chorus goes like this:
If I were a rich man, ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. All day long I'd biddy biddy bum, if I were a wealthy man. I wouldn't have to work hard, ya ha deedle deedle, bubba bubba deedle deedle dum. If I were a biddy biddy rich, yidle-diddle-didle-didle man.
I'm not sure if this makes me "cultured" or "freakish." It's a toss-up, I suppose. :)
Love you.
Post a Comment