Before the fasion show...


My favorite new article of clothing for him. And the overalls are much bigger than we anticipated -- and already broke the first time I washed them. At least they were only $4 from Savers instead of $15 from Target. :-(

Several new shirts that are the styles Matt and like to dress Judah in -- we're a very "nice casual" kind of family...unless we're hanging around the house, then it's pj's and lounge wear. :-P The striped shirt at the end is more of a sweater and has little embroidered dinosaurs on it. I am thoroughly enjoying having plenty of socks for the little guy as well.



There are a couple more pictures of him in fuller outfits...and some to come of a few items Matt and I were blessed to be able to purchase. Kohls just had an AMAZING sale, and we made the decision to take advantage of it knowing what we will need in the near future. I'm glad you all don't mind all the pictures I post....I should put up some video soon. THAT REMINDS ME...we got the most adorable laughing video of Judah last night. Matt was saying names of foods such as "pickles" and "cotton candy" and Judah was just belly laughing it up! To come soon...

No comments:
Post a Comment