Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Links Update

Just wanted to let you know Christa has a new website rather than her old blog. It it updated in my links, so clicking on her name will take you to the new site. I encourage you to check it out! She is always so uplifting, convicting, and there's nothing like a picture of Tyler to make you grin!

I also added Jim. It's our pastor's blog. I haven't read much of it, but I think I'm going to start keeping up with it. The last few posts are rather humorous in dealing with Pride & Prejudice. Saying those three words, I know, will definitely get a few of you fans to check his blog out.

As a side note, there are days when I sooo wish I could live nearer to my sisters -- to watch the younger grow up, walk life's journey side by side with the older, and to just live life with them. I love you, Hope and Autumn.

6 comments:

Kathie said...

I read Jim's blog last night (Monday). It is very funny...the P&P thing. I do read it on other occasions, he has good things to say :) Like the new colors but it sure doesn't feel like fall here :P Enjoy your lovely weather for me :D I love you!

Kathie said...

Wow, I just realized that your new picture is of one of the trees in our front yard :) I hope they are as pretty this year as last. We haven't had much rain so the chance of a beautiful fall is slim. I hope it is pretty at Thanksgiving :)

Anonymous said...

Hey bumpie! I miss you.

Harvest in your blurb at the top is missing an "r".

Smooches.

Anonymous said...

I just found out today that someone from ECC is going to the Master's College. Can't remember who it is, but they just got there and started. Weird, huh?

Dawn said...

Momma, I am certainly enjoying the weather for both of us. I too hope it is a beautiful fall when we are there...but aren't the trees nearly bare by that time?

Thea, "Bumpie" brought a grin to my face. I love it's randomness and cute-osity. Thanks for the tip about haRvest. I fixed it!

Tracie, not toooo weird. I wonder why they decided on it. Hmm...makes me wonder if they heard about it because Matt and I went to ECC. One can dream, huh?

Autumn said...

I am so emotional your last paragraph nearly made me cry! Miss you too!!!

Powered By Blogger