Weight: 18 lbs 4 oz
Height: 27 1/4 inches
Head: 49 cm
That equals to 50% for weight and height, nice and average. But, he's in 90% for head -- so either he's prideful or smart with his big head...or both! :-) Also, he's got another white bud next to the other tooth that has just broken the surface!
Judah has figured out a new way to enjoy his bouncy seat. Whatever floats your boat, kid!

Here's a great video! Enjoy having some floor time with him!
And here's one to show off his hands/knees/rocking skills. It's short because there wasn't much memory left on the camera, and he can stay up much longer than this. But it's a taste of growth none the less!

3 comments:
that's hilarious! I love him! and the rolls on the wrist are adorable. :)
While watching the first video, somewhere between 1:30 and 1:35, I died from the cuteness. Died. Dead. No more cuteness. Can't survive more cuteness. Seriously, how do you handle that face every day?
I think he just might be ready for the army with those push-up skills.
Post a Comment